PROFESSIONAL YEAR COURSES
Professional Year Courses provide students a pathway from University to Professional Employment in Australia.
Professional Year courses can be undertaken by international students who have an Australian Bachelor or Master Degree from an Australian Education University or College.
These Professional Year courses are delivered over a 44-52 week period to international students and includes a minimum of 15 weeks of Internship in an Australian company.
Studying professional year courses can help you secure a full-time job within highly reputable companies in Australia. By studying Professional Year Courses program you can gain:
- 5 Migration Points after you graduate
- F R E E Job Search support for your first professional position
- F R E E Skills Workshops for programs relevant to your future careers
- Guaranteed Internship in an Australia Company
Did you know that you can also get:
- 10 Migration Points, after you achieve an IELTS score of 7.0
- Additional 5 Migration Points, after you apply and secure a Job for 1 year
Please Contact Us if you need help in choosing any of the courses from the list or for study advice.
- ACS Professional Year Program
Approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, the Australian Computer Society Professional Year Program (ACS Professional Year Program) helps graduates to gain five migration points upon successful completion of the course.
The ACS Professional Year Program is for international students who have obtained an Australian Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in IT or ICT as a result of a minimum of two years of study in Australia.
The ACS Professional Year Program is delivered over a 44-52 week period.
By developing professional and practical skills required to work in the Australian IT industry, the ACS Professional Year Program provides a pathway from university to professional employment in Australia.
- Accounting PYP (Professional Year Program)
CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and the Institute of Public Accountants govern the Accounting PYP (Professional Year Program).
Department of Home Affairs grants 5 migration points upon the successful completion of the Accounting PYP (Professional Year Program) course.
The Accounting PYP is for international students who have obtained an Australian Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Accounting as a result of a minimum of two years of study in Australia.
The Accounting PYP is delivered over a 44-52 week period.
By developing professional and practical skills required to work in the Australian accountancy industry, the Accounting PYP (Professional Year Program) provides a pathway from university to professional employment in Australia.
Study the following modules which will help you prepare for the Australian workforce:
- Australian Workplace Culture
- Australian Workplace Relationships
- Australian Professional Performance
- Tailored Job Application
- Australian Interview Preparation
- Australian Performance in Business Meetings
- Australian Workplace communication
- Business Writing
- Reporting to Managers
Please Contact Us for more Information / Scholarship / Cost / Next Intake / Payment Options / Brochure.